The brandnew AMD Radeon Pro WX8200 Graphics Card with 512 GB/s memory bandwidth
Freedom to Express, Power to Create
Real-time visualization, virtual reality, and photo-realistic rendering are only a few of the highly complex workloads the AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 workstation graphics can tackle with ease. Equipped with advanced features geared towards professionals, and planned certifications on many of today’s most popular applications, the WX 8200 is the perfect card for those looking for a high end professional solution for design, manufacturing, AEC or media and entertainment workloads.
Power to the Innovators.
AMD Radeon™ Pro provides the performance, features and reliability needed to tackle professional workflows ranging from product design and simulation to video post-production and visual effects. With stringent product qualification, application certifications, performance optimizations and regular enterprise driver updates, professionals can be assured a high quality visual experience and peace of mind when working on missioncritical projects. The Radeon™ Pro family of professional graphics solutions was crafted, from the ground up, for the most demanding of professional users.
- AMD Radeon™ VR Ready Creator
- High Bandwidth Cache Controller (HBCC)
- Error-Correcting Code (ECC) Memory Support3
- 10-bit Color Depth Support
- EDID Emulation Support
- External Genlock/Frame Lock Sync Support
- AMD DirectGMA Support
- Display Output Post Processing (DOPP)
Radeon Pro WX 8200
The AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 graphics card brings a new era of GPU graphics and computing capabilities with its powerful parallel compute engine. Combine this power with 8GB of ultra-fast HBM2 memory, and the High Bandwidth Cache Controller (HBCC), the world’s most advanced GPU memory architecture, and you get a powerhouse for the most demanding workloads in design and manufacturing as well as media and entertainment industries.
- The Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 workstationgraphics cardis equipped with 8GB of the latest HBM2 Radeon™ Pro WX 8200Product Messaging Briefmemory technology, providing massive amounts of memory and bandwidth for complex design and media workloads.
- The Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 workstation graphics card, based on the advanced“Vega” GPU architecture, features the revolutionary High Bandwidth Cache Controller (HBCC), the world’s most advanced GPU memory architecture that removes the capacity limitations of traditional memory.
|Graphics Core Next Stream Processors||3.584 (56 nCU)|
|Memory Size||8GB HBM2|
|Memory Bandwidth||512 GB/s|
|Single Precision floating point performance (peak)||11 TeraFlops|
|Half Precision floating point performance (peak)||21,5 TeraFlops|
|Memory Interface||2.048 Bit|
|Color Depth||8, 10, 16bit RGB High Dynamic Range Output Range (HDR)|
|Display Outputs||(4x) mini-DisplayPort 1.4|
|Display Output Support (@ 60Hz)||4@ 2.560 x 1.440 4 / 4@ 3.840 x 2.160 / 3@ 5.120 x 2.880 / 1@ 7.680 x 4.320|
|Maximum total resolution||Resolution DisplayPort 1.4 max. 16.000 x 16.000 |
Resolution DVI (Dual Link) max. 3.840 x 2.400 @ 30 Hz
Resolution analog max. 1.920 x 1.200
|Video Acceleration||HEVC Encode (up to 4K) HEVC Decode (up to 4K)|
|Supported APIs||Shader Model 5.1 DirectX 12.1 OpenGL 4.5 OpenCL 2.0, StreamComputing, BrookGPU and Microsoft RemoteFX Vulkan 1.1|
|Max Power Consumption||230 W|
|Form Factor||4.4” x 10.5” (H x L); Double Slot|
|Supported Operating Systems (64-bit)||Microsoft® Windows® 10 Microsoft® Windows® 7 Linux®|
|AMD CrossFirePRO support||(via stereoscopic 3-pin mini DIN) Framelock / Genlock capable with AMD FirePro S400 (optional)|
|AMD Eyefinity Support||under Win-10 \ Win-8.1 \ Win-7 \ LINUX (4 synchronized displays simultaneously with one card possible)|
|Included||1x mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D Adapter (up to 1.920 x 1.200) |
1x mini DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 adapter
4x mini DisplayPort on DisplayPort adapter
1x stereo 3D connector bracket
|Warranty||36-month manufacturer's warranty from AMD |
7-year manufacturer's warranty from AMD after registration at the following link: www.amd.com/ExtendedWarranty
- 8GB Second-Generation High Bandwidth Memory – With 8GB high speed cache designed with ultra-fast HBM2 memory, the Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 workstation graphics card is ideal for manipulating large and complex models and datasets.
- Next-Gen Compute Unit (nCU) with Rapid Packed Math – The new “Vega” GPU architecture with next-gen compute units, features Rapid Packed Math which are super-charged compute pathways to double the throughput when using 16-bit math, accelerating compute-intense workloads for faster rendering times
- Warranty – Three-year limited warranty and optional seven-year limited warranty is offered on retail versions of the Radeon Pro WX series of workstation graphics.
- Regularly Updated Radeon Pro Enterprise Software Driver –This driver has undergone months of workstation-focused testing with leading OEM platforms, and specific testing to enable certification with leading applications.
- ISV certifications – ISV certification is the cornerstone of Radeon™ Pro graphics, and the AMD team is working diligently with our ISV partners to ensure certification is complete on many of the popular applications that are being used in the Design and Manufacturing as well as Media & Entertainment spaces. Planned certified applications include Adobe® CC, Dassault Systemes® SOLIDWORKS®, Autodesk® 3DS Max®, Revit® and more.
- “Vega” GPU Architecture with 14nm FinFET process – This cutting-edge process allows us to fit more compute units10 into a given package size than ever before, providing users with great performance and power efficiency.
- High Bandwidth Cache Controller (HBCC) – The state of the art memory system on Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 workstation graphics card removes the capacity limitations of traditional GPU memory. Thanks to automatic, fine-grained memory movement controlled by custom hardware, the “Vega” GPU architecture enables creators and designers to work with much larger, more detailed models and assets in real time.
- Enhanced Pixel Engine – “Vega” GPU architecture’s enhanced pixel engine operates more efficiently by pulling batches of related work into the GPU's local cache and processing them together. New "shade once" technology further improves efficiency by ensuring that only pixels visible in the final scene are shaded. Creators can now build more complex worlds without worrying about GPU limitations.
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory - Helps ensure the accuracy of your computations by correcting any single or double bit error as a result of naturally occurring background radiation.